Cliff Design is dedicated to design for a world in transformation! We are working with project based commitments in our design studio as well as providing design consultants on site at our clients design departments. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls.
We are always looking for strong creative souls in the design field. You are welcome with a spontaneous application if you have experiences as Product Designer, Transportation-/Mobility Designer, UX Designer with visual focus, Surface Designer or other profile that you may think suitable.
If you think you have a suitable profile for Cliff Design and our clients needs don't hesitate to connect with us and attach your portfolio and CV in or system. If we then find your profile of interest we will come back to you.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop innovative design concepts
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend to project meetings.
• Degree from a Design school
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• English, spoken and written
• Very strong sketch ability and good knowledge of design process and software such as Alias, Rhino, Blender, Figma, Photoshop or equivalent image processing software.
• Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and visual.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a diverse team
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 8 Mb file size or a web portfolio link)
• We will focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). Ongoing recruitment.
About Cliff Design
Cliff Design serves a wide spread of clients, home and abroad, stretching from conceptual design to fully industrialized products. Zooming out, the design process is similar between projects of different nature and complexity, we aim to identify the synergies. We are working broad with the goal of developing processes and models to be able to push the creativity to a higher level. Working in different fields allows us to develop new knowledge and to broaden our minds. We breed where The Automotive industry philosophy and the holistic and diverse nature of product development interact.
Loading application form
Already working at Cliff Design?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.