At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for a Visual User Experience Designer.
You will be responsible of designing user experiences for people using products and services. Considering the whole scope of UX you are to challenge and innovate the way users interact with the whole eco-system of products and services. You will work on site at one of our clients UX Design department or in our own studio with various projects.
What you will do
• Create UX concepts and specifications based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values
• Work with in-car user experiences or other kind of products with integrated screens together with connected services.
• Be part of a scrum team and work from a backlog in close collaboration with other interaction and visual designers as well as other stake holders.
• Keep consistency in a brand's user interface.
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material
• Create compelling sketches that showcases your concept following and shaping the brand design
• Document your solutions as well as present design proposals at design reviews.
• Assist on usability tests.
• Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media, Arts or equivalent.
• 6-8 years of documented experience with Visual User Experience Design.
• Strong creative, design, and visualisation skills.
• Ability to think across the customer journey and different touch points.
• Excellent skills in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Flinto.
• Basic knowledge in 3D design (Blender, Maya or Cinema 4D).
• Hands-on getting things done attitude and able to work in a structured way.
• Driver’s licence.
• Excellent English skills.
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
• Responsive to feedback and able to follow directions.
• Flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 2-3 per year)
• Please provide your application with a portfolio link or a file
Deadline for application: ASAP, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.