At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients in our own studio. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for both Interior and Exterior Automotive Designers.
As part of a creative and dynamic team on site at one of our client's automotive design studios you will create & develop the most appropriate and desirable designs within each project from initial ideas to complete exteriors.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop complete design proposals by delivering cutting edge designs with speed and efficiency according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
• Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias, clay physical modeling, and through to A-class surfacing.
• Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
• Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in Transportation Design from a Design University
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in automobile exterior design (OEM preferred)
• Very strong sketch ability.
• Highly skilled at translating sketch in to digital models and CAD 3D design process
• Proficient in Maya/Blender/visualization software
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• English, spoken and written
Software and IT
• Alias/Auto Studio, Photoshop
• Maya or Blender
• VRED skills or similar tools are an advantage
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a diverse team
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• We will prefer applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship) since the start date is ASAP.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 8MB file size or web portfolio link).
Deadline for application: Selection and interviews will take place continuously.