At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients in our own studio. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for an Automotive Designer.
As part of a creative and dynamic team on site at one of our client's automotive design studios you will create & develop the most appropriate and desirable designs within each project from initial ideas to complete exteriors.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop complete design proposals by delivering cutting edge designs with speed and efficiency according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
• Proposing innovative exterior and/or interior solutions which can lead to future development for our client’s brand
• Producing, presenting and communicating design proposals using multiple medias
• Recommend new methods for digital communication of designs
• Leverage design skills to communicate ideas to all stake holders
• Collaborating with other team members to create elegant designs which are most appropriate for our client's customers
• Evolve the client’s brand responsibility
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in Transportation Design from a Design University
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in automobile exterior design (OEM preferred)
• Experience in executing pre-production or advanced concepts
• Highly skilled at translating sketch in to digital models
• Proven ability to develop high quality designs
• English, spoken and written
Software and IT
• Alias/Auto Studio, Photoshop
• Maya/Modo or Blender
• VRED skills is an advantage
• Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and visual.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a diverse team
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• We will prefer applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship) since the start date is ASAP.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 10mb file size or web portfolio link).
Deadline for application: ASAP selection and interviews will take place continuously.