At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for Automotive Designers.
As part of a creative and dynamic team on site at one of our client's automotive design studios you will create & develop design proposals in the early product development phase.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Prepare presentation material for reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend to project and engineering meetings.
• Under creative lead work with and guide computer modelling team.
• Possible creative lead responsibilities if you have the needed experience and the ambitions
• University degree in automotive or industrial design
• English, spoken and written
• Very strong sketch ability
• Experience from working with lamps is a plus
• Communicative with good presentation skills both spoken and written
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills
• Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules
• We will prefer applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship) since the start date is ASAP.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 10mb file size or web portfolio link).
Deadline for application: ASAP selection and interviews will take place continuously.