UX (UI) Designers
At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working with project based commitments in our own studio and as design consultants on site at our clients design departments. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are searching for UX/UI Designers.
Our clients Customer Experience (CX) team is developing interaction design and user experience for Infotainment system including all in-vehicle screens as well as other user touch points, such as steering wheel switches, floor console, mobile app, and accessory products. They also work with off-board services and a holistic view on the experience of the products they develop. The team consists of UX designers, UI designers, prototype developers, and strategists. The CX team strive to focus on their team members, providing prerequisites to develop the best possible experience for users in a complex environment. They work in an agile way, yet not fully complying to one specific framework, aiming at continuous learning and improvement.
We are looking for a motivated designer professionally educated within UX, HMI, graphics design or similar. We expect you to have proven experience, talent, and capabilities within the competence area we’re searching for and be skilled working in Figma. You will contributing to the deliveries and work that takes our client towards their goals. This through your skills in graphics, UX design, UX methodology, user research and/or service design. As a person we think you have a strong sense of teamwork and that you are a kind and helpful team player. Your creativity and “get things done” attitude goes without saying and you have the ability to motivate, take responsibility and deliver both on product and process in a global environment.
• Professional education in UX, HMI, graphics design or similar is a requirement
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of graphical design and/or UX is a requirement
• Experience within automotive is a strong advantage
• Fully proficient in English is required and Chinese is a strong advantage
• Driver’s license B is required
• Experience of service design is an advantage
• Experience of designing for embedded systems is an advantage
• Experience of agile work methodologies is an advantage
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Kind and helpful team player
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creativity, curiosity and a “can-do” attitude
• “Get things done” mindset
• Lack of prestige
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 8 Mb file size or a web portfolio link)
• Test tasks may occur to understand the level of skills.
• Occasional travels may be required for this role
• We expect the candidate to be situated in Gothenburg area
Deadline for application
• Selection and interviews will take place continuously. We will primarily focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.
About Cliff Design
Cliff Design serves a wide spread of clients, home and abroad, stretching from conceptual design to fully industrialized products. Zooming out, the design process is similar between projects of different nature and complexity, we aim to identify the synergies. We are working broad with the goal of developing processes and models to be able to push the creativity to a higher level. Working in different fields allows us to develop new knowledge and to broaden our minds. We breed where The Automotive industry philosophy and the holistic and diverse nature of product development interact.
UX (UI) Designers
Loading application form
Already working at Cliff Design?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.