Design Management Coordinator
At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working with project based commitments in our own studio and as design consultants on site at our clients design departments. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are searching for a Design Management Coordinator.
As a Design Management Coordinator, you play a critical role in building relationships and coordinating among relevant stakeholders within the design business. Core activities include executive operations, support and assistance as well as the management of executive reviews, communications, resources and events.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Coordinate executive meetings and events of varying complexity.
• Communicate internally and create presentation materials and organisational charts.
• Conduct research and collect data for reports and documents.
• Discover and facilitate cross-studio synergies.
• Work with bilingual business, operational and design-related material and verbally assist in translating documents and sometimes in meetings.
• Correspond with internal and external business contacts.
• Manage schedules, appointments, travel accommodations and visa applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in International Communication Management or similar.
• Awareness of both Swedish and Chinese business culture
• At least 2 years of experience in Chinese Business culture
• Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (spoken and written) is required.
• Skilled user of Microsoft 365 suit
• Experience of design management coordination roles
• Experience of conducting business research
• Swedish (spoken and written)
• Driver’s license
• You express yourself well at an executive level. Worldly and compassionate, you work well with others.
• You set clear goals and prioritise your own work, and gladly support your teammates in doing likewise.
• Naturally enthusiastic, flexible and proactive, you are a “team player” who takes initiative when needed.
• Detail and precision are important to you, and you like to solve problems.
• Since you are collaborative and value others’ ideas and expertise, you continuously learn, achieving organisation goals and supporting agreed strategies.
Deadline for application
• Selection and interviews will take place continuously. We will primarily focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.
About Cliff Design
Cliff Design serves a wide spread of clients, home and abroad, stretching from conceptual design to fully industrialized products. Zooming out, the design process is similar between projects of different nature and complexity, we aim to identify the synergies. We are working broad with the goal of developing processes and models to be able to push the creativity to a higher level. Working in different fields allows us to develop new knowledge and to broaden our minds. We breed where The Automotive industry philosophy and the holistic and diverse nature of product development interact.
Design Management Coordinator
Loading application form
Already working at Cliff Design?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.