Experienced CMF Designer
At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for a Senior Colour, Material & Finish Designer.
You will represent Cliff Design and work on site at one of our clients design studios. You will create and deliver design proposals according to our clients values and project requests in ongoing assigned programs.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and deliver complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Develop concepts, which are translated into practical solutions in cooperation with CMF Design, Advanced and external suppliers.
• Create Colour, Material, Finish definition documents and safeguard CMF releases.
• Prepare presentation material for design reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend in project and engineering meetings.
• Represent CMF in project related forums.
• Work closely and interact with exterior- interior design/UX designers, CMF Advanced, CMF Studio Engineers, modelling- and fabrication team/trim shop and project leaders.
• Liaise with Product Planning, Marketing team.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree within Industrial Design, Transportation Design or Fine Arts.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from automotive/transportation design. Experience working in other design related industries are an advantage.
• Deep knowledge in design process and methodology as well CMF development.
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage.
• Understanding of complete car development process.
• Strong communicator with good presentation skills, both verbally and visually.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite & VRED with ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D.
• Strong drive, independent and confident as well as a good team player.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised
circumstances. Entrepreneurial mindset.
Software and IT
Adobe Creative Suite, Alias, VRED
• Be able to travel to global suppliers (ex. China 4 times/year).
• Work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship) since the start date is ASAP.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-portfolio or web portfolio link).
Deadline for application: ASAP selection and interviews will take place continuously so please apply as soon as possible.