At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and we are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls.
From time to time Cliff Design offer internship in our design studio. We do not offer internship on a regular base. However if we feel you have the appropriate qualifiers we may consider a position for you. Our offer is our creative environment and expertise!We require that you are currently studying product design, transportation design, digital modelling or UX / UI design at a design school or university. The internship will be unpaid - unless you get to contribute to a sharp project - then compensation will be paid.
Usually the applicants have presented a possible project that they want to run and develop in our studio. It could also be that we set up a specific goal together with your internship period. For example develop your skills in sketching or in a certain tool that we believe will help your design career forward.
• Currently studying at a Design school/University
• Passion for design
• Communication skills and ability to work in a group
• Ability to understand design and the product development process
• Skills within relevant required IT tools/applications
• English verbal and written
• We prefer internship applicants with Swedish VISA for work or studies
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 10mb file size or web portfolio link).
Deadline for application
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.