At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for a Conceptual Designer.
We are looking for a strong creative Conceptual Designer to propose and develop design solutions in our studio or on site at a client's design department.
You are confident in exploring ideas from rough digital 2D sketches to various mockups and then to final presentations that tells strong visual stories using Photoshop and 3D conceptual modelling and rendering, either/or Alias, Blender, Vred
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop creative design concepts
• Prepare presentation material for reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend to project meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Industrial or Transportation Design from a Design University
• Minimum 2 years’ experience
• Experience in executing pre-production or advanced concept
• English, spoken and written
• Very strong sketch ability and good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, VRED, Blender, Photoshop or equivalent image processing software.
Software and IT
• Alias and/or Maya or Blender
• VRED skills is an advantage
• Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and visual.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a diverse team
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• During the pandemic the work can be temporarily performed remotely from home, which places high demands on being independently and take responsibility and deliver according to plan and agreements.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 8 Mb file size or a web portfolio link)
• Deadline for application:
ASAP, selection and interviews will take place continuously. We will only focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.