Cliff Design is dedicated to design for a world in transformation! We are working with project based commitments in our design studio as well as design consultants on site at our clients design departments. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we have an open position for an Industrial Designer.
We are looking for an Industrial Designer to propose and develop design solutions in our studio or on site at a client's design department. You are confident in exploring ideas from rough digital 2D sketches to various mockups and then to final presentations that tells strong visual stories using Photoshop and 3D conceptual modeling and rendering.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop creative design concepts
• Prepare presentation material for reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend to project meetings.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Industrial Design from a Design University
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Experience in co-operation with mechanical designers as well as an understanding for implementation process
• English, spoken and written
• Very strong sketch ability and good knowledge of design process and software such as Alias, Rhino, Blender, Photoshop or equivalent image processing software. Experience of working with engineers
• Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and visual.
• Interested in exploring form, color and material
• multidisciplinary approach
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a diverse team
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 8 Mb file size or a web portfolio link)
• Deadline for application: ASAP, selection and interviews will take place continuously. We will focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). The position may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.