Interaction Designer (UX)
At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for an Interaction Designer/UX Designer
You will be part of a team on site at our client studio with UX/Interaction design/Human Machine Interaction responsibilities on the company group’s physical products. As UX designer you will make sure that your design ideas fits within the holistic experience of our clients target group and you should always act as an advocate for the user and for an user centric way of working .
Responsibilities and tasks
• Research user need
• Create design HMI/Interaction concepts and specifications based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values
• Up to date with latest micro-interaction trends and state of the art UI
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material
• Take a design from sketch phase to wireframes specifying the interaction concept
• Perform tests and user clinics of your HMI/Interaction concept
• Plan and moderate cross-functional workshop to ideate, form and shape a concept solutions
• Communicate design input to projects/engineering
• Planning your tasks
• Improve the UX teams way of working
• 4 years of experience working with development of digital services and hardware products in a system solution context within larger brand driven businesses
• Master’s degree in Interaction Design/UX Design or similar education background.
• An international mind-set with experience working in multi-cultural team
• Excellent communication skills and ability to create trustful relationships.
• Proven experience of translating customer needs into relevant solutions working with both qualitative and quantitative research in the development process.
• Experience of UX Design/Interaction Design within both physical and digital products
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
• Flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• We will prefer applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship) since the start date is ASAP.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-portfolio or web portfolio link).
Deadline for application: 2019-04-26 selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.