Digital Modellers (Maya and/or Alias several positions)
At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for Digital Concept Modellers.
We are now looking for Digital Concept Modellers working in Maya and/or Alias on site in a client studio. You will be part of a design team as an Alias/ Maya sketch modeler. You will produce early interior or exterior conceptual/ sketch cad models that later on will be produced in to high quality prototypes.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Responsible for creating and delivering digital models of good quality in the early stages of the projects, based on sketches, scan data and 3-D models.
• Actively interpret and push the limits to realize the design intent in cooperation with team members.
• Understand and implement technical input (criteria) in 3-D model.
• Developing concepts perceived as good craftsmanship
• Bachelor of Science in Design or equivalent.
• Experience from development in a Design Studio environment or relevant area, minimum 5 years. Preferably from the automotive industry.
• Ability to understand the design ideas and rapidly translate into Styling surfaces.
• High proficiency in Maya and or Alias.
• Experience from Class A surface modelling is a merit.
• Experience from VRED, Keyshot or similar is a merit.
• Ability to communicate clearly in English, both spoken and written.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical with good planning skills
• Flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• We will prefer applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship) since the start date is ASAP.
Deadline for application: 2019-04-26 selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.