Cliff Design is dedicated to design for a world in transformation! We are working with project based commitments in our design studio as well as design consultants on site at our clients design departments. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are searching for an UI Designer.
In this role, you are responsible for designing market-leading User Interfaces with stunning visuals for our clients future products. You will work within the HMI & UX Design
As UI Designer you participate throughout the entire design process, from inspiration and research to building digital prototypes and specify the detailed design. Together with a team, you contribute to the development, evaluation and documentation of novel interaction concepts and information architectures for digital touch points, infotainment, driver information and telematics. You collaborate on designing, running, and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity. From visual storytelling, wireframing, click-through prototypes and animations to functional interactive prototypes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphics design, Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction, or related field. Or equivalent education.
• Minimum 2 years of experience designing across multiple platforms
• Experience from collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists and product managers throughout the design process
• Experience of building digital mockups, prototypes, or proof-of-concepts
• Portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting digital or physical user interfaces with a range of interaction models, as well as personal technical skillset.
• Is highly skilled in Figma, the industry-leading design and prototyping tool
• Exhibits a natural inclination towards structure in their work
• Is a self-organized individual who can manage their own projects and timelines effectively
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Master’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human computer interaction or related field
• Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety/driver distraction standards
• Previous experience developing interfaces/interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g. vehicles, aircraft)
• Experience of moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions
• Understanding of web development languages
• Motion (After Effects, Premiere) and 3D softwares (Blender, VRED, Unreal)
• Driver’s license
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Creative problem solver, passionate to work on complex challenges
• Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-Graphic/UI-design portfolio max 8 Mb file size or a web portfolio link)
• Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
Deadline for application
• Selection and interviews will take place continuously. We will primarily focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.
About Cliff Design
Cliff Design serves a wide spread of clients, home and abroad, stretching from conceptual design to fully industrialized products. Zooming out, the design process is similar between projects of different nature and complexity, we aim to identify the synergies. We are working broad with the goal of developing processes and models to be able to push the creativity to a higher level. Working in different fields allows us to develop new knowledge and to broaden our minds. We breed where The Automotive industry philosophy and the holistic and diverse nature of product development interact.
Loading application form
Already working at Cliff Design?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.