At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for an Automotive Designer.
As part of a creative and dynamic team on site at one of our client's automotive design studios you will create & develop design proposals from initial ideas to complete Exterior and/or Interior Design proposals with the aim of establishing an exciting range of new products.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create and develop complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Prepare presentation material for reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend to project and engineering meetings.
• Under creative lead work with and guide computer modelling team.
• Finished Degree from Automotive Design School or College
• English fluent, both verbally and written.
Software and IT
• Alias, photoshop
• V-red skills an advantage
• Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and visual.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a diverse team
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Strong drive, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• The position will be open to the 2nd of November or as long as our client has a pronounced need. We expect an attached portfolio or a web link. We will go through applications continuously.
• We welcome applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship)