At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working with project based commitments in Cliff Designs studio and as consultants on site at our clients design departments. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for Senior Surface Designers with expert knowledge in Alias or IcemSurf.
You have great skills in Icem Surf and or Alias and will be part of our client’s interior or exterior modelling team. The tasks will be to develop interior or exterior surface models in the late phases of the design process. Main input will be sketches, rough Alias models from designers and scan data from clay models or polygons combined with technical input from studio engineers. You know the technical prerequisites of cars, and experience from both interior and exterior modelling is a merit. Since you will work in an international environment you will also need good verbal skills in English.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Developing surface models together with Designers and Studio Engineers.
• You will work with either interior or exterior surfaces.
• Able to work all the way to design freeze (class-A).
• 6 years of experience from similar work with IcemSurf or Alias
• Experiences of building models with class-A quality
• Previous experience from a design studio in the automotive industry
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
• A self-going person
• A good sense of form and a “nothing is impossible attitude”
• Communicative skills
• A good team player
• Takes responsibility
• Flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• We will focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). You are welcome to apply with an ambition to be part of Cliff Design team as employee as well as work as a freelancer and sub contractor to Cliff Design.
Deadline for application: Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.