At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are looking for UX/UI Designers.
You will be responsible of designing user experiences for different products. Considering the whole scope of UX you are to challenge and innovate the way users interact with the whole eco-system of products and services. To the begin with you will work on site at one of our clients. Besides other designers and developers you probably also will have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create UX concepts and specifications based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values
• Expert in digital interaction best practices and validation methods
• Up to date with latest micro-interaction trends and state of the art UI
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material
• Create compelling sketches that showcases your concept following and shaping the brand design
• Take a design from sketch phase to wireframes specifying the interaction concept
• Manage and keep track of implementation plans and design deadlines
• Perform tests and user clinics of your concept
• Bachler's or a Master’s degree or similar in interaction design, graphic design, product or transportation design. You will have an advantage if you have a combination of these disciplines.
• At least 3 years relevant working experience within UX/UI
• English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license
• Portfolio (pdf or a link)
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
• Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
• Flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• We welcome applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship)
• In addition to CV, we expect you to attach a portfolio link or a pdf
• Deadline for application: Selection and interviews will take place continuously.