Cliff Design is dedicated to design for a world in transformation! We are working with project based commitments in our design studio as well as design consultants on site at our clients design departments. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are searching for a Graphic Designer.
• Create and deliver original production for visual identity, branding and labelling according to our client's values.
• Develop guidelines and templates and support designers in various projects.
• Deliver finished originals of high quality and during periods work under time pressure and
• Communicate the company's graphic profile with the design team and take
responsibility that the guidelines are being followed
• Create image management, presentations and updating of current graphic and visual elements and concepts.
• Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews.
• Responsible for keeping order and archiving images and document files.
• Attend in relevant meetings.
• Education in Graphic form/Final art or other relevant education in design, graphics and layout.
• At least 2 years of experience from graphic design, design agency, advertising agency or marketing department
• Passionate and very strong sense for graphic design and typography
• Strong communicator with good presentation skills.
• Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, After Effects as well as PowerPoint and/or KeyNote
• Skills in motion graphics is valuable
• Being a true team player, as well as having a strong drive and being able to work independently.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 8 Mb file size or a web portfolio link)
• Deadline for application: ASAP, selection and interviews will take place continuously. We will only focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.