Göteborg Temporarily Remote
At Cliff Design, we focus on design! We are working as team members in our OEM-clients design departments and we are work with project-based commitments towards other clients. We constantly need to be challenged and are always interested in connecting with dedicated creative souls. Currently we are searching for UX/UI Designers.
In your first assignment you will be responsible of designing UX for cars. Considering the whole scope of UX in HMI you are to challenge and innovate the way users interact with the car’s interaction points. You will work on site at one of our clients UX Design department. You will work in close collaboration with different design teams. You will also have close cooperation with engineering, marketing and product planning teams.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Create UX concepts based on the costumers’ expectation and brand values.
• Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the car and the system.
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
• Create compelling sketches that showcases your concept
• Take an idea from sketch phase to wireframes to prototype
• Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
• Perform tests and validating user clinics of your concept
• Be a UX evangelist at all moments
• B.Sc. Interaction design, Industrial or transportation design or a Master’s degree in any of the previously mentioned educations. We are looking after the combination of this disciplines. New inter-disciplinary programs are of interests.
• Relevant working experience within UX/UI
• Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
• Softwares such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Principle and VRED
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team player
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
• Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Automotive experience is an advantage.
• English, spoken and written
• Driver’s license
• Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year).
• During the pandemic the work can be temporarily performed remotely from home, which places high demands on being independently and take responsibility and deliver according to plan and agreements.
• In addition to CV we will only consider applications with attached work samples (pdf-design portfolio max 8 Mb file size or a web portfolio link)
• Deadline for application: ASAP, selection and interviews will take place continuously. We will only focus on applicants with work permit for Sweden (or EU citizenship). The positions may be filled anytime, so please apply as soon as possible.